Summit County Realtor since 1999
My goal is to make the process of buying or selling property in Summit County enjoyable and hassle free. I am available 7 days a week to assist you and strive to give personal and timely service. I am available on my cell phone, office phone, or e-mail and I will promptly respond to you.
I have been successful over the years through my attentiveness and specialized service. The more I know what your needs are, the more effective I can be on your behalf. I find special properties for my buyers by understanding their dreams. I can help you find your dream property by keeping a close watch on our market and/ or making direct contact with property owners, whose homes may not be on the market yet, then negotiating the sale with the buyers and sellers.
The majority of my business is past customers and referrals, and that is perhaps the best testimonial a Realtor can have. I look foreword to working with you.
In 2010 I joined together with Jason Smith, Debbie Nelson and Barbara Schneeman to create the Colorado Real Estate Company. We are independent brokers working together with over 60 years of combined real estate experience.
River West Development
Hank is also heading up the River West development project in Silverthorne. Read more about River West.
- Yorktown High School, Yorktown, New York
- Georgetown University, Washington DC, BS in Environmental Science and Public Policy
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Summit Association of Realtors
- Past President and Board Member – Meadow Wood Home Owners Association
- Board Member of Soda Creek at Lake Dillon HOA
Interests & Hobbies
- Being a supportive Husband to my wife Erin
- Being a supportive Father to my 3 daughters
- Friends of the Colorado Avalanche Information Center
- Professional Ski Instructors of America, Rocky Mt Division, Alpine Level III
- American White Water, Ender Club
- 10th Mountain Division Hut Association, Leader Club